Work with us
By joining Public Health, you will have the opportunity to:
- Help protect 2 million Santa Clara County residents from disease
- Assist people that need free or low-cost care
- Join a diverse group of experts in their field
"The really unique thing about this program that I really enjoy is that it's not just focused on their physical health...I've had opportunities to look for resources for my clients." - Kathryn, Public Health Nurse
- Collaborate with doctors and infectious disease professionals
- Be part of a workforce that is representative of the community
- Work with staff who speak several languages
"It's an environment of great individuals and smart people all working towards the mission to protect the public's health." - Jacque, Public Health Executive
Get to know Public Health staff
Pharmacist Belinda Chu-Cen talks about what is great about Better Health Pharmacy.
See how Public Health leaders show up in the community.
Meet our Public Health wellness cheerleader, Suellen!
Alexis explains a study she co-authored with Stanford University on case investigation and contact tracing.