We are the first and only dedicated drug donation pharmacy in California. We received unused, unopened, and unexpired medications from licensed healthcare facilities, and dispense the drugs at no cost to our patients who have a valid prescription. Our pharmacy aims to increase medication access for all and serves patients who cannot afford their medications.
NO controlled drugs, NO insurance, NO copays
Please note the following about our pharmacy:
- All medications require a valid prescription from a doctor.
- Please call our pharmacy during business hours for an inventory check. This list of medications shows what we commonly stock at our pharmacy, but our inventory changes constantly, so please call to see if we have what you need.
- We currently offer prescription mailing services within Santa Clara County per request; certain restrictions do apply.
- We do not accept medication donations from patients; it is prohibited by California Drug Donation laws.
- If you have unwanted medications, it is important that you dispose of them safely. Please do not dispose of them in your trash, down the drain or in your toilet. Use the interactive map to find drop-off locations for unwanted medications.
- Regarding stock availability: our pharmacy is supplied with medications donated by other healthcare organizations. Due to the random nature of donations, the availability of specific medications and manufacturers cannot be guaranteed. We apologize and will transfer any prescription you may have on file to the pharmacy of your choice.
Hours of Operation
Sunday and Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.