Nurse Case Management Program
The CCS Medical Case Management Program has a team of nurse case managers, medical social workers, and public health assistants who can help:
- Determine if your child meets the medical criteria for the CCS program.
- Determine medical needs of the services requested. These services include office visits, medical supplies, medical equipment, surgery, and other outpatient and inpatient services.
- Provide personal medical case management for your child's CCS eligible condition.
- Work with your child’s health care providers to better coordinate your child’s care.
Medical social workers and public health assistants can help:
- Determine eligibility based on family income and where they live.
- Assist with Medi-Cal and other health care insurances.
- Work with other agencies to identify available resources.
- Assist with transportation needs.
- Help families with meals and a place to stay while the child is in the hospital.
- Provide services to help with the transition into adulthood.
- Provide psychosocial support.
Services that CCS Medical Case Management Program can help with may include:
- Hospital care and doctor appointments
- X-ray and lab services
- Testing to diagnose any CCS eligible conditions
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Home health care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
All services, except emergencies, must receive prior authorization.
California Children's Services Administration
720 Empey Way
San Jose, CA 95128
Nurse Case Management Program of California Children's ServicesMedical Therapy Program of California Children's ServicesTransitioning Out of California Children's ServicesChildren's Medical Services - State of CaliforniaDepartment of Health Care Services - State of CaliforniaSanta Clara County HolidaysKeeping Your Child Healthy