|Travel health visit
||Cost of vaccine(s)/medication(s) and $50 consultation fee per patient|
|Routine immunization visit
||Cost of vaccine(s)|
|California Immunization Record replacement (yellow card)||$5|
|Yellow Fever Certificate replacement
Plan your clinic visit
- Call our clinic at (408) 792-5200 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are highly recommended. Walk-in availabilities are limited. All are welcome regardless of immigration status.
- Submit registration forms online at least 48 hours before your appointment, along with your immunization records and pharmacy benefits insurance card:
- Plan on arriving 15 minutes early to your appointment. Remember to bring your immunization records and insurance card.
Late policy: Your appointment may need to be rescheduled if you are more than 15 minutes late.
Travel health services: 45-minute appointment for those 3 years or older
- Speak with the travel health pharmacists to learn how to protect your health while traveling internationally. It is highly recommended to schedule your visit at least 4 to 6 weeks before traveling.
- Pharmacists will provide you with:
- Personalized consultation based on your travel itinerary and medical and immunization history
- Immunization against certain infectious diseases*
- Prescriptions for travel-related medications (malaria, traveler’s diarrhea, high altitude sickness, motion sickness) filled at our onsite pharmacy for pick-up after your visit*
*Note regarding services for those younger than 19 years old: This age group is only eligible for travel-related immunizations at our clinic. We do not prescribe travel-related medications for anyone under 18 years of age or administer routine immunizations for anyone under 19 years of age. Please speak with your child’s pediatrician for any travel-related medication or routine immunization need prior to travel.
Routine immunization: 30-minute appointment for those 19 years or older
- Speak with our pharmacists to learn which CDC-recommended routine immunizations you need based on your medical history and past immunization records. They will help you stay current on vaccine needs, whether that be for school, work, immigration, or general wellness.
Payment and insurance
- Most pharmacy benefits insurance plans are accepted. These plans may cover some, if not all, of the vaccines’ cost (including vaccine administration fees). Please provide your insurance information when you check in.
- Payment is required at the time of service by cash, debit, personal check, or major credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX). If paying by card, the cardholder must be present with personal identification. Payments over the phone are not accepted.
Services NOT offered
- Routine childhood immunizations for those younger than 19 years old. Contact the child’s pediatrician or visit the immunizations page for more information.
- Yellow fever vaccine for those younger than 3 years old or older than 59 years old. These individuals may request vaccination at another travel health clinic or speak with their healthcare provider for a medical exemption waiver. Our clinic is unable to provide medical exemption waivers.
- Other travel-related vaccines not offered at our clinic: Japanese Encephalitis, Dengue Fever, Ebola, Tickborne Encephalitis, and Anthrax.
- Blood titers to check for immunity against certain diseases.
- Tuberculosis screening services (skin tests, blood tests, chest x-rays, and/or risk assessments). Speak with your doctor to request tuberculosis testing. If you do not have a doctor, these community health centers can provide testing.