Monday – Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm (closed 12:30pm – 1:30pm for lunch)
We offer travel health services and routine adult immunizations for immigration, school, and work. For immigration immunizations, please visit the civil surgeon to get the list of immunizations that you need before visiting our location.
COVID-19 is spreading worldwide. The CDC recommends you avoid all nonessential international travel. If you must travel, follow the recommendations in the Global COVID-19 Pandemic Notice.
For essential international trips, you need to protect yourself against diseases that are more common in the country or city you are visiting. It is advisable to start travel immunizations at least 4 to 6 weeks before traveling.
By Appointment Only
Due to COVID-19, the clinic is open by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call the clinic at 408-792-5200.
Registration forms are available to be filled out and submitted online. Please submit completed forms to the clinic 48 hours prior to your appointment:
You may also print out the registration forms and bring the completed forms to your appointment.
Fees for Immunizations and Travel Health Services
Vaccine prices listed are cost per dose.
Immunization Record (Yellow Card)
Travel visit fee per patient and per visit
Cholera Oral Vaccine – currently not available per drug manufacturer
COVID-19 Vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen)
Hepatitis B (3-dose series)
Hepatitis B (2-dose series)
Hepatitis A/B Combo (Twinrix)
Human Papillomavirus (Gardasil-9)
Influenza High Dose
Influenza – FluMist Nasal Spray
Meningococcal Meningitis ACWY (Menactra)
Meningococcal Meningitis B (Bexsero)
Pneumococcal 13 (Prevnar)
Pneumococcal 23 (Pneumovax)
Shingles (Shingrix) for adults 50 years of age and older
Rabies (pre-exposure prophylaxis only)
Typhoid (Typhim Vi injectable)
Typhoid Oral Capsules (Vivotif) – currently not available per drug manufacturer
Yellow Fever Vaccine (YF-VAX)- with International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP) included
ICVP (Yellow Fever) replacement
Payment and Insurance
- Payment is required at the time of service by cash, debit, and/or major credit card.
- Cardholder must be present with personal ID in order to authorize payment with debit and credit cards.
- We accept selected insurance plans that may cover the vaccine fees. Please provide your insurance information prior to your consultation.
Routine Immunization for Adults
- Routine adult immunizations for immigration, school, and work.
- For immigration immunizations, please visit the civil surgeon to get the list of immunizations that you need before visiting our location
Travel Health Services for Adults
- If you are planning a trip, you need to protect yourself against diseases that are more common in the country or city you are visiting.
- It is highly recommended to have your travel consultation at the clinic at least 4 to 6 weeks before traveling.
- Travel Health Services for adults may include medications for travel-related conditions such as malaria, traveler's diarrhea, high altitude sickness, and motion sickness.
- To get the best protection against illness, please provide your travel destinations and immunization records 48 hours prior to your consultation.
- The recommended vaccines will depend on your location of travel and which vaccines you have received in the past.
Travel Immunizations for Children (3 years and older)
- Prior to visiting our location, children should be seen by their primary medical doctor to ensure the child is up to date on their childhood immunizations.
- Our location does not provide routine childhood immunizations, but we do provide immunizations needed for travel, such as typhoid vaccine.
- For children under the age of 18, you will need to present a Birth Certificate or Proof of Guardianship prior to receiving travel vaccines.
What To Expect During Your Visit
- Plan on arriving 15 minutes early to your appointment to allow for registration.
- If you are late by more than 15 minutes, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Please plan for the appointment to last up to 30 minutes (routine immunization) or 45 minutes (travel services).
- There will be an evaluation of your medical history, a review of your immunization records and/or travel itinerary, and a discussion of the required and recommended vaccines.
Services We DO NOT Offer
- Routine childhood immunizations. Please visit the Immunizations page for more information.
- Blood titers to check for immunity are not offered at our location.
- TB blood tests or chest x-rays.
- TB skin tests or TB risk assessments. Find a location near you that screens and tests for TB. Before going to any of these locations, please call ahead and ask if their services have changed due to COVID-19.
More Information about Travel Vaccines
The U.S. government's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers information on immunizations and personal health protection measures for travelers to any part of the world. You can also contact the CDC at (800) 232-4636 Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Eastern Time.
Public Health Pharmacy Travel and Immunization Clinic
976 Lenzen Avenue, Suite 1100
San Jose, CA 95126