The hub serves as a multi-agency collaboration to coordinate, connect and align resources, information, and services to communities who may need to recover from the adverse effects and impacts of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Testing
- Testing is open weather permitting (will be closed for rain)
- Only rapid antigen testing is offered. There will be no PCR test available. If you require a PCR test, please use another testing site (visit sccfreetest.org).
- Resource Linkage and Support
- Vaccine Appointment Assistance
Hours of Operation:
EAST SAN JOSE
Story Road Hub
1775 Story Road, Suite 120, San Jose, CA 95122
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Testing at this site is intended to primarily serve East San Jose residents.
San Ysidro Community Center
San Ysidro Park, 7700 Murray Avenue, Gilroy, CA 95020
Wednesdays, 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays, 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Testing at this site is intended to primarily serve South County residents.
* No appointments needed, and no proof of health insurance or immigration status required